Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Friday, November 2, 2007

    New York at last!

    Last night Brian and I flew to New York. It was an uneventful trip, which is always good when air travel is involved. Before our flight, we met Joey in the Jacksonville Airport - he and Maggie are in Panama City Beach this weekend to volunteer for Ironman Florida which is on Saturday. They are going to register for IMFL 2008 on Sunday and hopefully get me registered, too. We had a nice dinner and hung out for a bit while waiting for our flight. I'm totally bummed that the marathon and IMFL are on the same weekend - I really want to be there!

    We flew into La Guardia so we had an awesome view of NY City all lit up at night. We flew over the Verrazano Bridge - the race start, saw the Statue of Liberty, and the Empire State Building lit up Orange and Blue - the marathon's colors. I can't believe the race is almost here.

    We spent some time chatting with my sister, Sarah, and her husband, Chalmers, before heading off to bed. This morning has been low key. Sarah and I are heading to the Race expo in a bit while the twins nap. Brian has opted for babysitting detail over the Race expo.

    No comments: