Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Sunday, November 4, 2007

    NYC Marathon - all done!

    The race is done. You will have to hold your horses for a full race report and pics 'cause I'm tired. Here are a few tidbits - the Staten Island Ferry is awesome, people in Brooklyn LOVE the marathon and are by far the best cheerers I've ever experienced, running over the Queensboro Bridge 15 miles into a race sucks ass, having a shirt with your name on it in a spectator heavy race totally rocks - thanks Joey, knowing you've got people waiting for you at mile 18 and 24 is a serious motivator, finishing on an uphill is a bit rough.

    My time was 5:07:30. My goal was 4:40 - more to come on the discrepancy. My time was a 43 minute improvement over my last marathon so I'm happy. I also feel much better than I did after my other two marathons. Wohoo!

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey- congratulations. You beat Mrs. Tom Cruise.

    Anonymous said...

    WOW! I was thinking about you all day yesterday and wondering how things were going. Congratulations!

    Maggie said...

    WOOT!!! can't wait for the RR.

    Anonymous said...

    I think you did a good job. I love you.