Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Thursday, October 25, 2007

    Wow!

    Unless you are living under a rock, you know that Southern California is on fire. Yesterday Brian got a picture from a friend of his that lives in Huntington Beach north of San Diego. He took the picture from his front porch and the fires are about 25 miles away. Today I talked to my brother Pat who lives in Sugarloaf in the mountains east of Los Angeles. He and Kelly are doing fine except for the smoke. Fortunately the weather conditions are improving and firefighters are starting to get a handle on the situation. I just thought I would take a moment to send some good thoughts to the people dealing with this awful situation.

    1 comment:

    md said...

    WOW!! what a view. Glad your brother is okay and glad the weather is getting better.