Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Monday, October 22, 2007

    Track me!

    It's less than 2 weeks to the NY marathon. If you want to know exactly how long until start time, check the countdown clock to the right. I'm sure my posts are going to be primarily about the upcoming race so I apologize for going one-dimensional on you. Also, Brian's been working so much lately that there really isn't a whole lot going on - the ocassional happy hour, Saturday dinners, football. The typical stuff. Anyway, this post is to let everyone know that the athlete tracking is up. NY is doing their tracking differently than other races. The athlete has to register the email addresses of people that want to track them. I'm guessing this is the race organizers' attempt to keep the tracking from getting out of hand or to deter stalkers - or both. If you want to track me, just send me an email and I'll sign you up. I'm assuming that if you give me the email address for your cell phone that should work, also. For those of you that are unfamiliar with athlete tracking, basically every time I go through a timing checkpoint on the course, anyone signed up to track me will get an email or text message informing you of my progress. It's almost like being there!

    2 comments:

    Maggie said...

    I want to stalk you..I mean track you!!!! send it to my rr email. yay! can't wait! You're gonna do AWESOME!!!

    Joey said...

    Yay! Stalking is fun!