Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Wednesday, October 17, 2007

    Race Number

    Today I got my race registration card in the mail. My race number is 29499. This is the biggest race number I have ever had. There really will be close to 40,000 people running this race. Incredible! My card also tells me that I will be at the Green Start. Because the race is so big, the starting line is split up into three groups, and the first 8 miles of the race are also split. I have the last three weeks of my training from my coach. Two weeks from Thursday, Brian and I will be getting on a plane to New York. It's almost here!

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good luck. I hope you have a great race and cool weather.

    Anonymous said...

    I hope it rains frogs and lizards over-run the course. Wait, that was just a dream I had once. Never mind. Like Rachel said - great race, cool weather.

    You are going to ROCK.

    md said...

    EXCITING!!! that's a great number. can't wait to track you, it's the next best thing to being there.

    Teresa said...

    Thanks for your support everyone. Y'all are such awesome friends! :-)

    md said...

    of course! wish I could be there!