Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Saturday, October 4, 2008

    Holy Bleep! (insert expletive of choice)

    28 days from now, if all goes according to plan, I will be in the process of completing my first Ironman. Needless to say, I am completely freaked out. I've actually been freaked out for a while. Many of you may have noticed that I haven't been posting as much or writing about my training or the event, and that is mostly due to the freak out. I had every intention of explaining why I'm so freaked, but I am about ready for bed. Tomorrow is another long ride, and at this point in the training, sleep is as important as anything. 4 weeks and counting - more to come.

    1 comment:

    md said...

    T, you have done your training. You are ready. you will do fabulous! and I'll be there to share it with you. can't wait my love.