Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Monday, October 6, 2008

    Facebook

    I have joined the ranks of Facebook. Actually, I had created an account awhile ago - out of curiosity more than anything - but had never done anything with it. No picture, no profile, just my name. My sister is on Facebook and kept telling me I should join. I mentioned awhile ago that I had an account, but wasn't using it. Apparently she took matters into her own hands and sent me a friend request on Friday. Her request was followed by a bunch of other friend requests from friends we have in common. Well, since she outed me, I figured I'd better go ahead and set up a profile. I basically used the info from my blog profile so it didn't take too long. Then I sent a few friend requests of my own. It's been fun seeing what people are up to, although I haven't spent that much time looking around. I do try to limit my computer time. I did get to hear about my neice's birthday party, and my sis had posted pictures of mine and Brian's last visit to NY so that was nice. I've been harassed about being a Duke Alum by one of my old roommates at Maryland - too funny! - given a hug by my sis, and some nice words of encouragement by Maggie. In some ways, it's like keeping a miniblog with a little more interaction. It really is good to reconnect with people - I'm really bad about keeping in touch.

    1 comment:

    md said...

    ahhh..FB..the one line blog. love it. glad to have another outlet to keep in touch with you!!