Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Monday, May 12, 2008

    I want my two dollars

    My friend Maggie has a blog post today where she figured out that even with a full time job, 8 hours of sleep a night, the other day-to-day tasks that life requires, AND Ironman training that she should still have four hours left a day for fun. She was basically wondering where the heck her four hours have gone. The tone of the post immediately made me think of the paperboy in the John Cusack movie Better Off Dead. This movie is a classic from the '80's and is too funny! A subplot of the movie is the paperboy following John Cusack around hounding him for the two dollars he is owed. Everyone can thank Maggie for this little piece of entertainment you are viewing today. Enjoy! Maggie, I hope you find those four hours - they are out there somewhere.

    2 comments:

    md said...

    ha ha ha!! I feel like the paper boy! I want my 4 hours!!

    thanks for the laugh!

    Joey said...

    That is just too funny. I can't count the number of times I've referenced that line over the years, including once just this weekend. Of course, I can't count the number of times I said I can't count the number of times... Mostly because I can't count.