Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Sunday, May 11, 2008

    Happy Mother's Day!

    I'm recovering from what was the worst race I've ever had -more on that later - and I'm trying to get packed up to head home from Panama City Beach so this is short. I just wanted to take a moment to wish Happy Mom's Day to all the mothers out there particularly my own mom - who is also a grandmother, too. Here are some pictures of Mom having a quiet moment with her grandson Julian at the beach. They aren't too clear because they were taken with my cellphone. It was one of those moments where you wished you had a camera, and realized you did. Yes, I said the woman in those pictures is a grandmother - hard to believe isn't it? She looks fantastic! I hope all you Mommies have a great day - you earned it!

    No comments: