Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Monday, May 19, 2008

    Home!

    I don't really have a reason for this post, but someone complained that they are tired of hearing the audio from the Monterey Bay Aquarium live webcam come on their computer every time they check my blog. Waaaaaaaaaa! They even threatened to stop reading my blog. Whatever. Now I will admit that the audio is a little annoying. I forget about it because I have my speakers on mute - perhaps this person should try the mute button. I happen to be rather fond of this particular person, and they did ask somewhat nicely so I figured I'd fulfill their request - after teasing them publicly, of course. It's no less than they would do to me. At any rate, I needed another post so that the webcam would move off the front page of the blog so here it is.

    Brian and I are home safe and sound. The drive was quick and uneventful, although a bit unpleasant since we are both a little hungover. South Beach was awesome, but we are glad to be home. I'm looking forward to a relaxing week. It's going to be hot so I think afternoons at the pool are in order.

    2 comments:

    md said...

    uh...lemme guess who that could be??
    actually, I started to scroll down immediately to to press the stop button on the audio...so maybe he's not alone.
    luv ya!!

    Joey said...

    I'm glad someone finally complained about that auto play video. The mute button wasn't a solution for me since I usually have music playing.