Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Thursday, May 31, 2007

    Taking a breather

    I know I promised everyone an Orlando race report but Brian and I are still in New York. It's been a rough trip and we are ready to be home. Here is a picture of me after my run around Rockland Lake. It's a nice 3 mile loop paved trail. I did an easy ten minute mile pace and Brian walked. When things are rough, it's often the simple pleasures that offer a bit of happiness and this was definitely one of those times. The weather was perfect and exercise felt so good. Plus running in a skort wearing my Ironman 70.3 finishers hat was fun! We are home tomorrow evening so hopefully life will be back to normal soon.

    2 comments:

    md said...

    what?? your life is getting back to normal? good for you!
    still waiting patiently for the rr.
    hope you and Bryan are doing good.
    Oh! i still haven't made it by my apt office for my gift! waaaa!!! i'm hoping for an opportunity tomorrow. can't wait to open it.

    Missychel said...

    nice.....down time is good. I am glad you are having a blast. i can't wait to read the RR.