Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Thursday, May 24, 2007

    Orlando in brief

    It has been a little while since my last post. The Florida 70.3 was last weekend and I know some of you are eagerly awaiting my race report. I am actually working on it, I promise, but you will have to be patient just a little longer. Brian and I are heading up to New York for a last minute family visit and it looks like I won't have time to finish it up before I go. I still have to pack and I need to get to bed. Joey has posted a nice entry about his adventures in Orlando if you haven't already read it. In brief, the race went fine. I felt pretty solid the whole way and had a good experience. Here is a pic of me finishing. More details to come. Good luck to everyone racing CapTex this weekend.

    2 comments:

    md said...

    you're looking very fit in that pic!

    Missychel said...

    the anticipation is killing me!!! You look great in that pic.