Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Sunday, May 13, 2007

    Hello from Baltimore!

    Friday afternoon Brian and I flew to Baltimore for my youngest brother Danny's wedding. We are flying home tonight. Right now we are spending the afternoon with my brother David and his girlfriend Liz so this will be a short entry to tide everyone over until I get home.

    It has been so nice being in Baltimore. The weather has been gorgeous! We spent Saturday walking around the Inner Harbor with my sister Sarah, her husband, and their four children. I remarked to Brian that it was sad that the air quality in Baltimore is better than it is in Gainesville right now. Since half the state of Florida is on fire, it has been a nice break for us to walk around outside. Plus it's been nice to be back in a big city with lots to do.

    So what have we been up to? Here is a brief synopsis with details and pictures to follow. Friday evening, we had the wedding rehearsal dinner at La Tavola in Little Italy - very yummy! My cousin Michael, whom I have not seen in ages was able to make it so we had a good time catching up. I haven't seen the rest of my family since Christmas so it was an evening of talking and catching up and meeting Heather, the bride's, family. A lovely evening! Saturday was the Inner Harbor - a lovely day, and then the wedding Saturday evening at the Maryland Zoo, which is in a beautiful park. Also, very lovely. This morning, most of my siblings managed to get together to take my mother out for Mother's Day and now we are relaxing before our flight. That's about it. I have some funny stories to share involving ouzo and orzo, dancing, hotel bars, my family, and old friends but you will just have to be patient.

    No comments: