Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Sunday, April 13, 2008

    Happy Birthday Danny!

    Today is my youngest brother Danny’s birthday, and like I said previously everyone is getting a birthday post this year. Danny is getting short-changed a bit because Brian and I are in St. Pete Beach for the weekend and the only internet we have is what little wireless we can steal from the neighbors. I had planned on writing this post on Saturday night, which I am, but I didn’t bring my laptop, since Brian brought his, and all the pictures are on my computer. So much for thinking ahead. Luckily I have some photos on the web that I can share - just not necessarily the ones I wanted.

    Like I said, Danny is the youngest of the clan and doing quite well for himself. He got married last year to a wonderful woman, and they recently bought a house. I would have to say that he definitely has it more together than I did at that age – no I’m not divulging his age. Men seem to be more sensitive about that than women - at least the men I know. Anyway, I’m very proud of him.

    Danny, I hope you have a great day!


    No comments: