Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Tuesday, February 19, 2008

    The View from Tuesday

    This was part of my view from my lounge chair on the pool deck. It was a beautiful day - 65, sunny, and super low humidity. Normally, I wouldn't be inclined to write just about the weather, but our weather here in Florida has been all over the place this winter. Sunday we had to turn on the AC and by Monday evening we had the heat running. Florida weather is usually very regular and consistent - especially this time of year, which is supposed to be fire season. At any rate, it was lovely to finally have such beautiful weather on the same day that I was able to swim outside. It's been well over a month since that's happened. Tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same and I'm hoping to get in both a bike ride AND a swim before my yoga class - although maybe that's being greedy.

    2 comments:

    md said...

    you're swimming outside? I can't wait for the oudoor pool to open.
    we are in for a lovely weekend! I'm gonna have to remember my sunscreen!
    enjoy your weekend!

    Maggie said...

    inquiry minds wanna know....when are you gonna update your blog???