Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Wednesday, February 6, 2008

    Sweet!

    This post is going to be short. I'm having the worst case of allergies since I got hit with cedar fever my second winter in Austin. Basically, the weather has conspired to hit me with both a high mold count AND pine pollen at the same time. I can handle one or the other, but both together is killing me. I'm totally grouchy and completely pissed off because I have all this energy and my body wants to train except I can't breathe so when I start to exert myself, I feel like I'm going to pass out - I've been managing some workouts, but not what I want. It's also really hard for me to focus and spending time on the computer makes my head hurt. Okay, enough whining and on to the real post.

    I bought a new bike when I was in Austin - a tri bike. I'll do a more detailed post about the purchase experience, and the bike when I start riding it. It is a Kuota K-factor and it is a sweet ride. The bike was delivered on Monday and I managed to get it mostly assembled and up on the trainer so I could make some adjustments. I still need to put on the seat and pedals so the picture I included is one I took of the bike when I was at Joey and Rachel's. It is so light and handles really well. I can't wait to start riding it. In case you are wondering, yes, I will still be riding my road bike - I love my road bike. The tri bike will be a much better bike for races - especially here in Florida. So now I have two really awesome bikes to train on. Wohoo!

    1 comment:

    Maggie said...

    I love your bike!! you're gonna kick some major GC tri azz!!!