Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Monday, December 17, 2007

    What Really Matters

    I have the Google Desktop Sidebar on my computer and one of the features is a slideshow. At first I though it was just loading random images, but then I would notice one of my photos would pop up. It turns out that it will pull images from your computer. I set up a folder with photos I like and now when I am working I get to enjoy a nice slideshow.

    It's the holiday season which means shopping, and I have been doing more than my fair share. Those of you that know me, know that I LOVE giving presents to the people I love so I don't mind the shopping. I do most of my shopping online so it's not much of a hassle and I don't actually have to get dressed to do it. As I was shopping on my computer accompanied by the faces of those I am shopping for via my slideshow, I thought I'd take a moment to pause and share with everyone what is really important to me. See the slideshow below. Happy Holidays!



    I realized as I was trying to find pictures of everyone that I am lacking in photos of certain people, and I am especially lacking in large group shots. If you have an pics you want to share with me, feel free to email.

    3 comments:

    Joey said...

    I meant to post this before, but those are some nice pictures. Except the ones of me. I don't think you have a model release on me. I think you're going to hear from my attorney very soon.

    Teresa said...

    Your attorney says you posed for the pics and they weren't taken with your camera so I can do what I want with them. Besides, he likes me better than you.

    md said...

    what?? you took pics of J with your camera and its still in one piece?? I had to buy a new camera!

    Love the pics!