Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Wednesday, September 10, 2008

    Make it stop!

    Every Tuesday evening, I meet a group at the UF Stadium to run the stadium stairs. It's a hard workout, but a lot of fun. Yesterday the UF marching band was on the field in full uniform complete with the band front, baton twirlers, cheerleaders, and Albert and Alberta - the Gator mascots. It looked like they were doing shooting some video footage, maybe for media relations. At any rate they looked fantastic and at first I was excited at the idea of having the marching band playing while I was running the stairs. However, it soon became apparent that they were only going to play one song - the theme from Idiana Jones. Now this is a well written piece of music and is certainly energetic enough to run to, but after about the 8th time through, I started to get tired of it. By the end of the workout, I wanted to beat the band director sensless. I now have the song stuck in my head.

    1 comment:

    Joey said...

    So, I shouldn't have made you a cd with a giant loop of the IJ theme song as a gift for your impending visit?