Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Sunday, January 13, 2008

    Happiness is.......

    • thinking I am on mile 3 of a 10 mile run and looking at my watch and discovering that I am actually on mile 5 - wohoo! It was 98% humidity so this discovery was the high point of the run, the rest pretty much sucked.
    • a phone call with my sister
    • chocolate cookies
    • breakfast with my husband
    • the NY Giants beating Dallas to advance in the playoffs
    • soaking in the hot tub
    • meatloaf and mashed potatoes
    These were some of my happy moments today. Tomorrow is the opportunity for a whole new list. Hope you had some good moments today too!

    3 comments:

    Joey said...

    All Hail The New York Giants.

    Teresa said...

    Hey - easy chica! It's a post about happiness - save the hate for another day. ;-P

    Go Giants!!!!!

    md said...

    :-p