Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Sunday, August 5, 2007

    Odd Art

    On a recent trip to an art museum, this was one of the paintings Brian and I saw. I commented that it was rather odd looking - both in style and subject matter. Brian took one look at it and stated "Christ the Chickenfighter". I started laughing hysterically, which made him laugh too. Then we had to laugh some more at the way the Christ Child was painted. It really is a strange painting.

    St. Christopher and the Christ Child - 1518
    Lucas Cranach the Elder

    3 comments:

    Maggie said...

    and now I'm laughing too!!

    Joey said...

    That is nothing like Jordan's idea of Chicken Jesus, but now I am reminded of that story. Perhaps I will post it on Jordan's blog...

    Teresa said...

    I forgot about Chicken Jesus! You have to post that story!