Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Monday, November 24, 2008

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    I know I've been a bit light on the posts lately. Truthfully, I haven't been much in a writing mood. Nothing bad, just a slight post-ironman hangover. This Thursday is Thanksgiving! I thought I would announce it for those of you that haven't been paying been attention. I love Thanksgiving! Aside from the traveling, which doesn't really bother me, I view Thanksgiving as a low stress holiday. Of course I might feel differently if I were hosting Thanksgiving, but I doubt it. I love company and I love cooking - just as long as someone else washes the dishes. Some childhood scars never heal. At any rate, Brian and I will be heading off to Texas for a lovely visit with our adopted family in Rockport, and I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday. Love you all!

    I thought I'd share a little classic Saturday Night Live with you to celebrate the occasion. Enjoy!

    1 comment:

    md said...

    Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry I missed ya. See you at 3M!!