Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Wednesday, July 30, 2008

    Cookie!

    I was eating cookies after dinner and watching The Colbert Report so of course the episode when Cookie Monster made an appearance came to mind, and I thought I'd share. This segment was absolutely hilarious! I love Stephen Colbert and I love Cookie Monster. When Cookie Monster said he was like the Robert Downey Jr of cookies, I seriously lost it. It's not part of the clip, but at the very end of the show Cookie Monster does eat Stephen's Peabody Award - too funny!

    2 comments:

    md said...

    hmmm...watching this w/o speakers...but hands down, I'll take a cookie snack over fruit any day!

    Joey said...

    I loved the RDJ of cookies joke. Cookie monster is, by far, the best muppet. EVER.