Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Thursday, July 12, 2007

    On Vacation

    I thought I’d take a break from all the fun in the sun to write a quick post. This week I’ve been in the Outer Banks, NC with my family. This vacation has become an annual family gathering in recent years and is always loads of fun. The weather has been perfect! There has been lots of biking, running, swimming, playing in the ocean, kayaking, and eating and drinking, of course. Here are some pics of the week so far.

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    That looks like y'all are having so much fun. I'll be in Galveston in two weeks, but it is not at all as nice as your beach!

    Joey said...

    Well, I'm pretty darn jealous. Especially of the picture of the crab feast...

    Teresa said...

    J-
    The picture of the crab feast was just for you!

    R-
    Galveston is still fun, and there is a Wafflehouse!