Twitter Updates

    To view more updates,go to my Twitter Page

    Sunday, April 5, 2009

    Bruce!

    I've been in Austin, TX for the past few days and am heading out in about an hour to see Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. I guess I have what could be considered eclectic musical tastes - my ipod has something for just about everyone on it, and if you asked me what kind of music I like, you wouldn't get a straight answer. It'd probably be easier to ask what I don't like - most current pop, but even that has a place. Brittany Spears while I'm driving or hanging out - no way. Brittany at a dance club - whole other thing. Anyway, I have listened to Bruce since I was in middle school, and have always enjoyed his music. Yes, I have Born to Run on my ipod running playlist. Yes, I know that's cheesy. Actually, Badlands and This Hard Land are better running songs - FYI. Anyway, this will be the 3rd time I see Bruce - it's been about 6 years since the last time, and I am looking forward to the show. I'm super tired and not feeling all that great from a busy couple of days here in Texas, but it'll still be great. Bruce was on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart a few weeks ago, and I thought I'd share the interview portion. Don't worry - I left off the performance for those of you that don't care for Bruce's music.

    The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
    Bruce Springsteen - Interview
    comedycentral.com
    Daily Show Full EpisodesEconomic CrisisPolitical Humor

    No comments: